This document describes how we use and process your personal data, hopefully preasented in a readable and transparant way so you can understand where we're coming frome without getting bored. It also tells you how to contact us if you have questions about your personal data.
* What kind of personal informations does La Vallee Verte collect?
When you use our servicesthere is certain pieces of information we ask for. This is pretty basic stuff - your name, preferred contact details the names of anybody traveling with you and your payment information. In addition to this we also collect information from your computer. This can include your IP adress, the browser you use and your language settings..
* Why does La Vallee Verte collect end use your personal data?
The main reasons we ask you for personal details - its to help administer your onlin booekings, ensure you get the best service possible and keep your information safe.
* What security and retention procedures does La Vallee verte put in place to safeguard you personal data?
In accordance with European data protection laws, we observe reasonableprocedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, personal data.
* How does La Vallee Verte traet personal data of children?
You are only allowed to use if you are over 18 years of age.
* Who is responsible for the processing of personal data on the La Vallee Verte website?
Chambres dhotes La Vallee Verte, located in Grandchamp 52600 France controls the processing of personal data on its website.
* What kind of personal information does La Vallee Vertecollect?
Personal information you give to us.
La Vallee Verte collects and uses information whitch you provide to us. When you male a reservation, you are (as a minimim) asked for your name and email adress. We might also ask for your home adress, telephone number, payment information, the names of any guets traveling with you and any preferences you might have for your stay.
* Why does La Vallee Verte collect and use your personal data?
We use the information collected about you for various purposes. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
Reservations: first and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your online reservation.
* What security procedures does La Vallee Verte put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with European data protection laws, we observe reasable procedures tot prevent unauththorized access to, and the misuse of personal data.
* Who is responsible for the processing of personal data in the La Vallee Verte website.
Chambres dhotes La Vallee Verte, controls the processing of personal data on its website.
owners: Carla van den Bulk / Alie Kuik; 8, rue du cul du sac, 52600 Grandchamp, France
email: info(at)lavalleeverte(dot)eu tel: 0033325880345